Can you help us?
We have just received an exciting folder from Alpha called 'Navigating this Christmas'. It is a 'collection of expert articles offering wisdom and hope around some of 2020's biggest challenges, topped off with Alpha stories and an invitation to try Alpha.' (personalised for TEC. Alpha on Zoom begins on Tues 26th Jan 2021).
There are five sections:-
* Christmas can cost too much. (Finance and Planning)
* A Christmas Poem. (This Silent Night)
* Navigating faith together. (Alpha and Finding Faith)
* Seasonal Self-care. (Physical and Mental Health)
* Connecting at Christmas. (Relationships)
* Hope for the future. (2021onwards)
Those who have seen the folder consider it to be very suitable for use at TEC. The folders are designed to be handed out with any gifts and cards we give out and also for friends and neighbours.
At the service in Taverham Village Hall on Sunday 6th December these folders will be available for you to take away for your own use. In accordance with Covid rules they will be wrapped in polythene packets. (They are considered to be safe to undo and handle after 76 hours).
The packets will be as follows:-
* Fives: for your friends and neighbours.
* Tens: for you friends, neighbours and other friends.
* Twenties.....For houses in your own road wherever you live.
* Fifties.......For those who live in NR8.
We would also like to distribute folders near the Village Hall.
COULD YOU HELP WITH THIS?
If so, we can design bigger packs especially for you with the correct number of folders inside. Please let Maureen know on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07880 922293 asap.
Thank you in advance for your interest and prayers.
God bless you ….and this new opportunity,